FASCAN SE Wallboard Crane Maintenance Program
FASCAN International, the exclusive U.S. distributor of quality Fassi Cranes for over 15 years, will pay for all regularly scheduled maintenance on your new Fassi crane up to $10,000. Simply submit your service invoice along with the completed PM check sheets. Postcard reminders will be mailed or emailed to you to remind you of upcoming required maintenance every 90 days. FASCAN will promptly mail you a check to reimburse you for your maintenance service.
On a quarterly basis, FASCAN International, Inc. will reimburse $833.34 for SE crane maintenance. To receive your reimbursement, please submit the following:
- The completed checklist documenting the performance of the work. The checklists can be printed directly from our website from the list below titled Downloadable Forms.
- A copy of the invoice from your service center
- Payment information:
- Your company name
- Federal identification number
- Telephone number
- Name of contact if we have questions while processing your payment
The servicing center must be an authorized Fassi Dealer or authorized by either Fascan or an authorized Fassi Dealer.
If you are authorized to perform maintenance yourself, please submit copies of the parts invoices along with a statement containing the number of hours incurred and the name of the individual performing the service.
Failure to perform the quarterly maintenance (required every 90 days) VOIDS the manufacturer's warranty!
For more information, contact:
Download the SE Sales Brochure
- FASCAN SE Wallboard Crane Maintenance Program Postcard
- F250SE.22 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F280SE.22 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F330SE.24 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F360SE.24 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F390SE.22 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F390SE.24 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day