FASCAN SE Wallboard Crane Maintenance Program
Congratulations on the purchase of your new Fassi crane. You have purchased the most capable crane in the industry.
In order to maintain your warranty it will be necessary to submit documentation that the quarterly maintenance has been performed on a timely basis.
Postcard reminders will be mailed or emailed to you to remind you of upcoming required maintenance every 90 days.
Then simply submit your service invoice along with the completed PM check sheets to Fascan for review.
The servicing center must be an authorized Fassi Dealer or authorized by either Fascan or an authorized Fassi Dealer.
If you are authorized to perform maintenance yourself, please submit copies of the parts invoices along with a statement containing the number of hours incurred and the name of the individual performing the service.
Failure to perform the quarterly maintenance (required every 90 days) VOIDS the manufacturer's warranty!
For more information, contact:
Email: Contact via email
Download the SE Sales Brochure
- FASCAN SE Wallboard Crane Maintenance Program Postcard
- F250SE.22 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F280SE.22 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F330SE.24 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F360SE.24 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F390SE.22 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F390SE.24 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day
- F600SE.44 Inspection Checklist - 90 Day